NUTRITION AND DIETETICS
Nutrition and Dietetics is mainly associated with the promotion of good, clean health habits which can help to live a quality life. The focus is to educate, motivate and counsel people for a better work routine and healthy food selection.
The study of nutrition involves - understanding of the components of the food, harmful reactions, digestion and body fitness.
- Diploma in Dietetics and Public Health Nutrition (DDPHN)
- BSc (Food & Nutrition)
- MSc (Food & Nutrition)
- MSc (Food & Fermentation Technology)
- MSc – Home Science (Specialization in food science & nutrition)
- PG Diploma in Food & Nutrition
10+2 examination in any relevant stream
- National Institute of Nutrition, Hyderabad
- University of Bombay, Mumbai
- SNDT Women's University, Mumbai
- University of Health Science, Vijayawada- A P
- Jawahar Lal Nehru Technological University, Hyderabad
- Central Food Technology & Research Institute, Mysuru.
- University of Mysore, Mysore.
- Tamil Nadu GD Naidu Agricultural University, Coimbatore
- All India Institute of Hygiene and Public Health, Calcutta
- Indira Gandhi National Open University, New Delhi (http://www.ignou.ac.in/)