The course consists of developing concepts, spaces, research and managing projects.
Interior designing is the art of designing interior furniture, furnishings, design patterns, colour combinations to meet the demand of customized solutions.
- Diploma in Interior Design.
- Bachelor of Design (B. Des) Interior Design
- Bachelor of Science (B. Sc) Interior Design
- Bachelor of Interior Design (BID)
- Master of Science (M. Sc) Interior Design
- Master of Science (M. Sc) Interior Design & Resource Management
10+2. Some colleges / universities select students based on their performance in aptitude test. The candidate’s skills in Mathematics, science, drawing skills, etc. are tested.