Learning foreign languages not only strengthens better understanding of cultures ,perspectives ,employability but also improves cognitive skills ,concentration span ,memorisation and multi-tasking skills in an individual .
There are a variety of short & long duration courses to learn languages like Japanese, Italian, German, Russian, Chinese, Portuguese, Spanish, Persian, Arabic and French.
- Short term (2months-1 year): Certificate / Diploma / Advance Diploma Courses.
- Long term (2years-3years): Bachelor’s
- Degree & PG Diploma Courses.
- Masters degree (1 or 2 year): MPhil, MA, Ph. D, etc.
- 5 year Integrated Masters course
- Summer courses-21months
10th /10+2 for Diploma & Certificate courses.
10+2 with Diploma or Certificate courses for BA.
The eligibility criteria is also varied for MA among the universities & language centres.