Hotel management involves the study of House-Keeping, Food & Beverage Service, Food Production, Dietetics and Nutrition, Tourism Management, Catering Technology, Accommodation Operations & Management, Culinary Arts and Kitchen Administration (Chef Training), Bartending, front office etc.
Entry & Selection process
As per Govt. of India policy, NCHM joint Entrance Exam 2019 will be conducted by “National Testing Agency” Govt. of India for admission to “3 years 6
Semesters B.Sc. (HHA) Program” in more than 63 IHMs (Govt. as well as Private) under the academic umbrella of NCHMCT.
- Diploma in Food & Beverages
- Diploma in Front Office
- Diploma in House Keeping
- Diploma in Dietetics and Nutrition
- Diploma Front Office and Tourism Management
- Diploma in Teaching of hotel Management
- Diploma in Hotel Management & Catering Technology
- Diploma in Culinary Arts and Kitchen Administration (Chef Training).
- Bachelor in Hotel Management
- BSc in Hospitality and Hotel Administration
- BSc Hotel Management
- MSc in Hospitality Administration
- PG Diploma in Accommodation Operations & Management
10+2 or equivalent exam for diploma and graduation courses
Training in Hotels as apprentice
Some hotels take candidates as apprentices after 12th and some experience in the hotel industry or after graduation.
Institute of Hotel Management, Catering Technology & Nutrition at Srinagar, Chandigarh, New Delhi, Lucknow, Ahmedabad, Bhopal, Goa, Mumbai, Chennai, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Bhubaneswar, Kolkata, Gwalior.