Hospital Management is related to various aspects such as purchase of equipment, human resource, and promotion of health services, economic planning, and budget allocation for hospital services.
- XII pass or equivalent with Biology.
- For some institutes an MBBS degree is the criteria for admission and for certain courses a Bachelor's degree (Any stream) is required.
- Eligibility criteria may vary for different colleges.
- Bachelor of Hospital Management (BHA)
- Master of Hospital Management (MHA)
- M.Phil. – Hospital & Health Management systems
- Ph. D. programme in Health Services Management
Note: There are many other institutes which offer correspondence course in Hospital Management.