The administration of a business is interchangeable with the performance or management of business operations, it includes the efficient organization of people and other resources so as to direct activities toward common goals and objectives.
- Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA),
- Bachelor of Business Management (BBM),
- Bachelor of Business Studies (BBS)
- MBA: Post graduate degree in management
- PGDM (Post Graduate Diploma in Management/ Business administration)
- Post Graduate Diploma in Business Administration (PGDBA)
- Diploma in Business Administration (DBA)
- Advance Diploma in Business Administration (ADBA)
- Advance Diploma in International Hotel and Business Administration
10+2 or equivalent qualification
B.Com, B.A., B.Sc., BE/ B. Tech etc. However, subjects such as commerce, economics and mathematics would prepare a candidate better for pursuing business studies.