Mass communication is the course related to how individuals and entities relay information through mass media to large segments of the population at the same time. It usually relates to newspaper, magazine, book publishing, as well as radio, television and film, as these mediums are used for disseminating information, news and advertising.
Mass communication course in a collective term has a series of streams like- news-reading, reporting, columnist, Anchoring, radio jockey, public-relations, advertising, production, acting, web journalism, social media etc.
- B.A. (Mass Communication)
- B.B.A (Mass Media Management)
- PG Diploma.(Mass Communication & Journalism)
- M.A. (Communication and Journalism)
- M.A.(Mass Communication & Journalism)
- M.A.(Mass Communication)
- B.A. (Mass Media Management)
- Ph. D in Mass
The selection process conducted by various colleges includes interviews, group discussion, and written tests for a particular media or mass communication course at a university,
10 +2 for undergraduate course