AYURVEDA – BAMS
Ayurveda, an ancient system of medicine evolved approximately around 600 BC in India and has many followers across the world today. Ayurveda makes use of natural – plants, herbs and minerals to produce medicines. Also included in course of Ayurveda are body massage, meditation and basic dietary plans which according to many practitioners have no side effects as it is based on non-invasive treatment practices.
Ayurveda has been recognized by World Health Organization.
- Certificate course in Ayurvedic Cosmetics Duration: 1 year
- Diploma in Ayurvedic Pharmacy (D.Pharma) Duration: 2 years
- Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine & Surgery or "Ayurvedacharya" (B.A.M.S.)
- Bachelor in Ayurvedic Pharmacy (B.Pharma) Duration: 4 years
- Master in Ayurvedic Pharmacy (M.Pharma) Duration: 2 years
- Master of Science in Medicinal Plants (M.Sc. in Medicinal Plants) Duration: 2 years
- Masters in Ayurveda (MD)
- PG Diploma in Ayurvedic Drug Standardisation Duration: 2 years
10+ 2 with Physics, Chemistry & Biology