MATHEMATICS & STATISTICS
Statistics is the study data and navigating common problems for drawing correct conclusions. This course is related to the filed such as areas as financial markets, sports, engineering, healthcare, marketing & sales, election campaigns, space, natural disasters, population studies, accidents, insurance, and deaths – statistics. Statistics deals with interpretation and aggregation of large complex data into simpler data. It develops from the field of probability in mathematics. Statistics also
- Diploma in Applied Maths.
- Diploma in Maths with computer programming, etc.
- Bachelor of Statistics (Hons)
- Bachelor of Mathematics (Hons)
- Bachelor’s in Statistical Methods.
- Bachelor’s in Applied Mathematics &
- Statistics, etc.
- Masters in Statistics
- Masters in Mathematics.
- Tech. in Quality & Reliability and operations research.
- Masters of Science (MS) in Quantitative Economics
- P.G. Dip in Applied Maths (Industrial maths)
- Phil (Mathematics)
- Ph. D in Mathematics
10+2 pass with Maths & English.