Fisheries is a multidisciplinary course that includes the biological study of life, habits and breeding of various species of fish, It involves catching, processing, marketing and conservation of fish.
10+2 with biological science as one of the subjects.
- Bachelor of Fishery Science
- Bachelor of Science in Fisheries
- Bachelor of Fisheries Science in Fish Biology
- Bachelor of Fisheries Science in Aquaculture
- Master of Fisheries Science
Apart from the B.F.Sc & M.F.Sc. various fisheries institutes offer vocational training courses related to fisheries and allied disciplines.