Mechanical engineering deals with application of the principles of mechanics and energy to design machines and devices right from automobiles, trucks, airplanes to trains tractors, fax machines or even power plants.
Robotic inspection systems, Cryogenic technology, Laser material processing are also some new emerging areas of study.
- Certificate in Mechanic of four Wheeler
- Diploma in Mechatronics
- Diploma in Mechanical Engineering
- Bachelor of Engineering in Mechanical Engineering
- Bachelor of Technology in Mechanical & Automation Engineering
- Bachelor of Technology in Mechanical Engineering
- Bachelor of Technology in Mechatronics
- Master of Engineering in Mechanical Engineering
- Master of Engineering in Tool Design
- Master of Technology in Mechanical Engineering
- Doctor of Philosophy in Mechanical Engineering
(10+2) with biology, maths and chemistry. For IITs, It is mandatory to qualify in the Joint Entrance Examinations. The duration of the course is 4 years.