Marine engineering deals with the nautical architecture and science and basically is meant for research conducted in oceans, coastal or inland waters connected to the sea. Marine engineers have the entire responsibility of the ship's technical management.
(10+2) with biology, maths and chemistry. For IITs, it is mandatory to qualify in the Joint Entrance Examinations (J.E.E). The duration of this course is 4 years.
- Diploma in Marine Engineering
- Bachelor of Engineering in Marine Engineering
- Bachelor of Technology in Marin Engineering
- Bachelor of Technology in Naval architecture & Ocean Engineering
- Master of Technology in Air Armament
- Master of Engineering in Marine Engineering
- Master of Technology in Marine Engineering
- Master of Technology in Ocean Engineering and Naval Architecture